Beekeeping Beehive Varroa Mite Check Shaker Monitoring Measuring Bottle Equipment Tool Condition: 100% new Color: Transparent&Yellow Material: Plastic Size: approx. 10.8 x 14.2 cm(4.3 x 5.6 inch) (LxH) Item included:
1 x Varroa Check Bottle
1 x Instruction Manual
Suitable for: Beekeeping Work
This Is Aftermarket Replacement Item But Not Genuine
1) All dimensions are measured by hand, there may be small deviations.
2) Color may vary slightly due to the color setting of each individual monitor.
1) According to the original factory specifications.
2)Adopts high quality plastic material, non-toxic and durable. It is essential for beekeeping.
3) With filter basket, fallen mites pass through holes in the base and sides of the filter basket.
4) Easy to use tool to measure mite population in bee colony.
5) Faster and more accurate than counting mite drop.
6) Easy to carry, made of strong and sturdy material.
7) No Leakage: The is tight, no leakage and comfortable to use.
8) Two molded guide lines allow samples of 200 or 300 bees.
9) Transparent bowl allows accurate counting and reliable sampling.
1) Ethanol-containing washing liquid, such as winter windshield washing liquid; or ethanol diluted with water in a ratio of 1:4.
1) Collect the bees: Pour enough liquid at the bottom of the bottle to cover the bottom of the white basket.
2) Choose a hooded brooding frame, locate the , isolate and protect her.
3) Collect a bee sample and place it in the basket. You can use the equipment or use your preferred or current method to collect the sample.
4) When the bees the required level, put the basket into the bowl containing the washing liquid, place and screw the lid, shake it once to soak the bees in the liquid to prevent them from escaping.
5) Remove the lid and pour the washing liquid into the bowl to the liquid level shown on the transparent bowl.
Le 16 mars 2023 à 11:15:23 CET, le vendeur a ajouté les informations suivantes :